Saturday, December 03, 2005

If only I had more time....

Since that seems to be my life motto anyways, I have a feeling this year is going to be a whole lot of that and then some. You know the thing that REALLY seems to slow me down...TECHNOLOGY. The very word sends chills down my spine. While Becky did J & I a great service by helping us start up our very own blog, I am DROWNING in technical terms trying to figure out how to change the odds & ends on my template...if anyone can offer any help PLEASE send the love!!! If only I had paid more attention in my computer classes....

So, while Jason is studying for boards this weekend, I am wrapping up loose ends on our engagement announcements.... This of course takes the place of something I REALLY need to do: which is study my case presentations for the academy oral exams in exactly 1 week!!!

Ok Krista NO MORE PROCRASTINATION!!

Can't wait for next Sunday!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Krista: Please let me know if there is anything that I can help you with. I can totally help you... even if it is just to brainstorm ways to do something....

December 05, 2005 11:08 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Liz, thanks for the offer. I will definately keep you in mind! =)

December 05, 2005 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home