Sunday, December 04, 2005

This feels surreal!




Did I mention I went for the very 1st time ever wedding dress shopping over the T-day holiday!? Boy what an adventure, 1st there's the UNDERGARMENTS! then the overgarments! Initially while it all felt quite strange (the attention, the beautiful gowns you've only seen in magazines..) I felt at ease after a very short time (of course this surprised no one) If it hadn't been for the girl right next door getting a big share of my customer service, I think the whole thing would have been splendid! Gotta tell you though, the whole experience felt like visiting a foreign land for the 1st time, you've READ about it, you've SEEN PICTURES, but it's NOTHING like the REAL thing... Luckily I had a supportive entourage of bridesmaids, maids of honor & the mother of the bride! We even threw a man in there for good measure (don't worry he DIDN'T stay long) While I can't show you any of the dresses I tried on that day (lest I choose one of them & cause myself bad luck) I can show a few of the attendees...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home