Sunday, December 18, 2005

Best Sister EVER!




So Christmas will go a little differently this year...Karen & Parker will be in Burney with my Dad, my mom is coming to visit me in SF & oh yeah meet Jason's parents for the 1st time.

All this talk about the parents meeting, it's enough to get me feeling nervous...But as I overheard Jason telling a friend on the phone, "they're all nice people, it's going to be great!"

The hardest part of Christmas will actually be not seeing my favorite nephew in the whole wide world. The 2nd hardest will be not spending time with my sister. My sister is a superstar & it won't feel right waking up Christmas morning without the 2 of them!

Since we won't get to spend the holiday together my sister had a beautiful bouquet sent for Jason & I to enjoy. Of course it doesn't come close to having them here, but it IS gorgeous! So here on display are: the bouquet & that oh so cute nephew of mine....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home