Wednesday, July 19, 2006

VEGAS BABY VEGAS!





The operative word being BABY! No, I'm not talking about the usual reference to all the guys & dolls that come dressed to impress in glitter & swanky vegas outfits-you know the ones you can't get away with anywhere else =)

I'm talking about a real, live coming out right this minute whether you like it or not LITTLE BABY. My sister had another baby boy, making me & soon officially Jason an auntie & uncle X2! His name? Trent Jaymz Thomas!

Since the trip to Vegas was really to get Jason's feet wet (his 1st time EVER
! to Sin City) we did manage to get in a little bit of good ol' fun....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Krista. I like your blog. Little Trent is soooo cute.

July 25, 2006 6:43 PM  
Blogger The Mad Fishicist said...

Krista and Jason-
Katie and I are working on making Sept. 23rd work out. If it doesn't, there's always your Alaska honeymoon! Have you ever seen this place in the Fall? You may end up staying.
Love,
Isaac, Katie, and Sophia

ps. COME VISIT!

August 08, 2006 12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home