Wednesday, September 06, 2006

My Very Own Garden Luncheon!



I have ARRIVED! When there is a beautiful outdoor luncheon with flowers, delicious food, wine and presents all in your name-this is what it must mean!

Thank you to all of the wonderful friends and family that came to celebrate in my wedding shower.


A VERY SPECIAL THANK YOU to Mary Ann Cross who hosted my wedding shower at her fabulous house and to my sister and Becky for the gorgeous decorations and food!



Also a special thank you to Suzanne who braved the wind and pool to be near me, documenting all of the wonderful gifts and protecting them from the elements.



Next time we must have a Tea Partay! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4y4-5Zouvjs

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Looks like you had a wonderful time and got lots of good "booty". Wish I could have been there. You should most definitely have a tea partay next time (hilarious)

September 07, 2006 8:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home